Okay…this is by any means not the healthiest thing that you can eat, but believe me when I say it is so worth it! We eat “Rolls” once a week throughout the football season, usually on Friday nights (and leftovers on Saturday afternoons) so Len is fully carbed up the days leading up to his games on Sunday’s. These Rolls are easy to make, delicious, and filled with so much flavor!
- 8 – 10 Lasagna Noodles
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 1 Package of Cream Cheese
- 1 Pint of Heavy Cream
- 1 1/2 – 2 Cups Parmesan Cheese
- 4 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 2 TSP Garlic Powder
- 1 TSB Italian Seasoning
- 1 Package of Bacon (Cooked)
- 3 Chicken Breasts (Cooked & Shredded) or 1 Rotisserie Chicken Shredded
- 2 Cups of Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil water and cook noodles. Once fully cooked, set to the side to cool. (I run them under cold water so that they are easier to handle when need be)
- Cook bacon according to your preference! Once finished, set aside to cool as well.
- Cook chicken. You can do this in a matter of many different ways. Easiest for me is to cook the chicken on the stove top. If you choose to cook the chicken on the stove top, I recommend using 1 TBS of olive oil as well as seasoning the chicken with only salt and pepper. Cook chicken until it is no longer pink on the inside.(or just buy a rotisserie chicken!)
- As the chicken is cooking, melt butter and minced garlic together in a saucepan for approximately 2-4 minutes. Once melted, add cream cheese. Let simmer while stirring so that ingredients do not burn! As ingredients melt, add in garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and slowly stir in parmesean cheese.
- Turn stove to low and begin to shred chicken and bacon, mixing the two together. Once white sauce is cooked, add 1-2 cups of the sauce to the bacon and chicken mix, stirring well.
- Lay lasagna noodles flat, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Pour approximately 1 cup of white sauce into the bottom of the baking dish and spread around.
- Scoop approximately 1/4 cup of the ingredients onto the lasagna noodle and equally spread it out.
- Once the ingredients have been spread out, roll the noodles up and place in the baking dish with the end of the noodle facing down (please see finished product photo).
- Once all “rolls” have been placed in the baking dish, top them with the remning white sauce. Then, top with a layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until mozzarella cheese begins to brown!
For extra flavor add Frank’s Hot Sauce to your finished product!
Hope that you enjoy these delicious rolls!